Tube Ivermectin Paste
Provides effective control of large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, large-mouth stomach worms, bots, lungworms, intestinal threadworms, summer sores and dermatitis in horses.
- Apple flavor that horses love
- Removes worms and bots with a single dose
- Safe to use on all horses, including broodmares, breeding stallions, and young foals
- Paste-gel that is easy to administer
- Allows horses to reach their full potential by providing effective, safe parasite protection
- Convenient, easy-to-use syringe allows for fast, fool-proof application
- WARNING! A number of Durvet products including Duramectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Equine Dewormer, Ivermectin Sheep Drench, Ivermectin Pour On, Ivermectin Injection and Ivermectin Plus Injection contain the anti-parasite ingredient Ivermectin. Despite media reports that Ivermectin could potentially be used to treat people with COVID-19, these products are not safe or approved for human use, which could cause severe personal injury or death.