New, white homozygous SE from the original producer of Silver Queen. This sugar enhanced hybrid is more than 10 days earlier than Silver Queen. Ears are 8 inches long, 2 inch diameter with 16 to 18 rows of pure white, creamy kernels. The medium green husk provides good cover. Tolerance to common rust, northern leaf blight and Stewart's wilt.
- 5 pound bag
- Days to germination: 7 to 10 days
- Days to harvest: 65 to 120 days
- Planting depth: 1 to 1.5 inches
- Planting space: 8 to 12 inches
- Spacing rows: 36 to 42 inches