A large seeded brown crowder with reddish-purple pods at green shell stage. Plants have much less vine and a concentration of pods over the plant with the pods maturing over a short time span. Pods shell very easily. High yield They are drought resistant. Plants can grow 8 to 36 inches tall. Frequent harvesting encourages plant to produce more pods.
- 5 pound bag
- Days to germination: 7 to 14 days
- Days to harvest: 70 to 90 days
- Planting depth: 1 to 1.5 inches
- Planting space: 2 to 3 inches
- Spacing rows: 12 to 36 inches