Captan 4L is an aqueous suspension for use in water as a spray for the control of certain fungus diseases of fruit. It contains four pounds of Captan per gallon.
Functions and Benefits:
- Is used for the control of certain fungal diseases of fruit crops and as a soil treatment for the control of certain seed rots and damping-off diseases.
- Is a multi-site MOA (mode of action) that gives broad spectrum of activity to reduce resistance.
- Can be combined safely and effectively at recommended dosage rates with most commonly-used fungicides and insecticides.
- Alkaline materials such as spray lime, lime sulfur, and Bordeaux mixture will reduce the fungicidal activity of this product.
- Do not apply Captan in combination with or immediately before or closely following oil sprays.
- New reduced REIs for many fruit crops of 24 hours. (See label for complete list of fruit crops.)
- No known resistance to Captan after 50 years of continuous use.