50 Lb. Gamebird Starter
Southern States Sporting Bird Starter (AVT) Medicated is a complete starter feed for gamebirds and turkeys. Its crumbled form prevents separation of micronutrients to ensure that developing chicks and poults get all the sustenance they need. The antibiotic lasolocid is for the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Contains PrimaLac - a direct fed microbial.
- Gamebirds and turkeys.
- Sporting Bird Starter is Avatec medicated.
- Crumbles prevent micronutrient separation and ensure particle size is optimal for consumption.
- Enhances feed efficiency and supports the immune system.
- See poultry brochure for details.
- Recommended for Hatch-8 weeks. Avatec is an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
Chukar Partridges - LIMITATIONS FOR USE: Feed continuously as sole ration up to 8 weeks of age.
Turkeys (growing) - LIMITATIONS FOR USE: Feed continuously as sole ration.
CAUTION: The safety of Lasalocid for use in unapproved species has not been established. Do not allow horses or other equines access to feed containing Lasalocid as ingestion may be fatal.
WARNING: For chukar partridges (up to 8 weeks of age) and/or growing turkeys only.
For your safety, and that of your animals, always read and follow label directions and caution statements.