50 Lb Flock Raiser Crumble
Feed your backyard flock. Purina® Flock Raiser® Crumbles provide complete and balanced nutrition for healthy flocks and baby birds. Sustain an entire mixed flock of poultry, including starting and growing hens, roosters, ducks and geese Purina®Flock Raiser® Crumbles is also for turkeys, pheasants and quail 8 weeks of age and older.
Also available as a medicated feed, which can only be fed to broiler chickens.
Features & Benefits
Prebiotics and Probiotics
Supports immune and digestive health
Extra support during molt or feathering
Help birds through molt or times when feathering needs some extra support. Be sure to offer supplemental Purina® Oyster Shell to laying birds.
Male and meat birds
Offers the right amount of calcium, a strong start, uniform growth and excellent vigor. Use this feed for starting, growing and finishing birds intended for meat production.
Muscle and skeletal development
Enhanced with lysine and methionine amino acids to help chicks and pullets grow and adult birds thrive.
Healthy immune system
Rich in antioxidants and optimized levels of Vitamin E. It also contains prebiotics and probiotics to support immune and digestive health.
- Feed Purina® Flock Raiser® as the sole ration to chickens, ducks and geese from hatch until laying age (about 18-24 weeks; see number 3 below).
- For turkeys, first feed Purina® Game Bird Chow® Startena® as the sole ration from hatch until 8-10 weeks old. Then feed them Purina® Flock Raiser® until laying age (about 30-32 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice to laying chickens; ducks will begin laying at 20 to 24 weeks of age and geese will begin laying the spring after they are born.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.