50 Lb. Coated Bermudagrass Seed
Bermuda grass seed makes an excellent, low maintenance, drought resistant lawn or pasture. A crawling grass with runners providing great traffic tolerance, wear resistance, and fine leaf texture with medium green color. Grows well in very sandy and poor soil types where other grasses have trouble. Commonly used for lawn, pasture, turf, erosion, parks, and landscaping applications across the tropical and subtropical climates.
- Hulled - outer husk removed as to speed up the germination percentages
- Contains 50% seed coating - promotes germination by retaining moisture around the seed, deter birds from consuming the seed, and makes it easier to see after the seed has spread
- 50 pound bag
- New Lawns: 1 - 2 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
- Seed Depth: 1/8 - 1/4 inch
- PH: 5.5 - 7
- Planting Time: Spring - Summer
- Pasture and Erosion Applications
- New Pastures: 15 - 30 lbs. per acre** *Erosion Areas: 25 - 50 lbs. per acre** *Type: Warm season perennial.
- Variety: Common (Cynodon dactylon) *Seed Coating: Coated seed contains approximately 50% inert material per pound of seed. Seed coating promote germination by retaining moisture around the seed, deter birds from consuming the seed and make it easier to see after the seed has been spread.