50 Lb Bag Amplify
Features & Benefits
Endurance and body condition
30% fat from rice bran, flaxseed and vegetable oils provides extra calories and helps maintain stamina and body condition.
Fortified with protein, vitamins, and minerals, Amplify® supplement provides a balance of nutrients.
Amplify® supplement is highly palatable, with a controlled-starch, calorie-dense formula.
Shine and bloom
Our unique blend of fatty acids supports skin health and a shiny coat.
Including Vitamin E to help address the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Begin with 1 pound per day feeding rate; gradually increase by 0.5 pound/day every two days until the desired feeding rates are achieved.
- Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 pounds of Amplify® High-Fat Supplement per day.
- Changes in feeding programs should be made gradually over a period of 10 to 14 days.
- Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show or breeding season.
- Horses have varying acceptance of higher-fat diets and supplements, and as the fat level in the diet is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify® High-Fat Supplement with a small amount of sweet feed.
- If your horse is sensitive to dietary soluble carbohydrates, please consult with a veterinarian or nutritionist for a recommended diet.
- Adequate forage is necessary to maintain normal digestive function in the horse.
- Provide a minimum of 1 lb. per 100 lbs. body weight per day of hay or the equivalent in pasture.
- Prevent the rapid eating of any feedstuffs by the horse.
- Observe your horse’s condition daily and consult your veterinarian immediately if any problems arise.
- Amplify® High-Fat Supplement is to be used as a supplement. Amplify® High-Fat Supplement is not to be used as an ingredient in manufacturing feed.