2.2 Cu. Ft. Peat Moss
peat moss is an excellent soil admendment because of its capacity to retain water, aerate the soil and it's completely natural. Sphagnum peat is the answer to both compact and loose soil conditions. All soils can benefit from the addition of peat moss. It is also used in compost bins to enhance decomposition and reduce odor.
- It adds body to light and sandy soil
- It aerates heavy and clay soil.
- It protects the soil from drying out and hardening.
- It reduces the possibility of erosion
- It facilitates hoeing.
- It reduces the loss of fertilizer by leaching.
- It saves water.