TOMORROW gives dairy producers time-tested, broad-spectrum control against the harmful organisms that cause mastitis in dry cows.
- Has been an effective extended therapy treatment for more than 25 years, and studies have shown no change in the development of bacterial resistance
- Has been shown by extensive clinical studies to be efficacious in the treatment of mastitis in dry cows, when caused by Streptococcus agalactiae and Staphylococcus aureus including penicillin-resistant strains
- Cartons containing 12-count x 10 mL syringes with 12 convenient single use alcohol pads
- Unique Opti-Sert tip helps prevent pushing harmful surface bacteria into the teat canal
- Each 10 ml syringe contains 300 mg of cephapirin activity as cephapirin benzathine