Today (cephaprin sodium) Mastitis Treatment is an antibiotic mastitis treatment providing bactericidal activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria in lactating dairy cows.
- Each 10-mL disposable, ready-to-use syringe contains the active ingredient cephapirin sodium
- Provides control against mastitis-causing pathogens - including penicillin-resistant Staph aureus and Strep agalactiae
- Easy two-tube treatment given 12 hours apart
- Opti-Sert applicator tip aids in full or partial insertion
- Carton contains twelve 10-mL syringes with 12 convenient single-use alcohol pads