2 Oz. Happy Jack Milkade
Milkade is a supplement to aid the female in producing milk for her puppies. Developed by the late Dr. Hargett, D.V.M., M.D., to help combat losses in pups during the first critical few days following whelping. No prior treatment, just place in food beginning 4 to 5 days before bitch whelps and 10 days thereafter. Proven on females that had never raised a pup due to poisonous acidity or their lack of milk, that other alkalies and mineral-vitamin supplements did not correct.
- Contains 5 proven ingredients for fast action, following whelping, to aid the female in providing clean, healthy quantity of milk
- Sodium acetate & potassium citrate - buffering agents that neutralize acidity
- Calcium gluconate - milk production
- Lactose - milk sugar for energy
- Thiamine hydrochloride - a crystalline vitamin B1 supplement which overcomes neuritis of pregnancy due to dietary deficiency
- 1 ounce bottle (mixes with 1 pint of water)